10/28/08

















I saw this super cute photo on a Better Homes and Gardens e-mail that my mom faithfully sends me (thanks mom!). They have the templates for the mice and the cat. I used some of that stiff felt and cut out some mice. I wanted to do the cat, but you print the template at 50% and I can't figure out how to enlarge it...maybe next year. They also have some bats templates for sconces, but same problem. Maybe someone can help me out?




























I pinned the mice to the stiff felt first and then cut them out and let the kids tape them to the wall. I really think it needs the cat. I bought the felt for this about a month ago, and then put it on my craft table and forgot about it! It isn't halloween...yet.

12 comments:

~Cheevers Girls~ said...

Those are cute mice!!!!!

Jennie said...

those are too cute... I think you need the cat!!!

Brandy's Adventure said...

That is so cute! If you have lived with WHITE walls like me for the past ten years, I have to say that it adds color...lol. I am ready to have a house of my own and I tell my husband that I am painting every wall a different color when we finally buy a house.
Great craft idea. Wish I could help with the cat. Sorry, I am not a craft gal like others.

Amber said...

Hey, you still have three days!

They look cute!

Mary said...

Too cute - but you do totally need a cat!!!

Print out the 50% cat, head to somewhere with a copier, and blow it up.

Gerald Logor said...

Ah, the mice..
We also have them down here, but they aren't that 'cute'..coz they are real and 6 times bigger.
lol.

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Eeeeek, mice! Very cute.

Heather | Cookie Mondays said...

Thanks for stopping by! Yes, that's the plan! Sometimes I don't post until close to midnight, but there should be a cookie each week nonetheless. :) Love those mice, by the way! Too cute.

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Those mice are super cute! I'm not sure about enlarging the template...I'd have to figure it out.

jenny said...

I'm terribly frightened of rodents, but these are kind of cute!

Jennie said...

I BOO-ed you, come on over and see....

Carrie said...

Yep, the best way would be to head to kinko's or a copy store to get it enlarged! You could also cut out a mouse hole without a template! I want to get that email!!