Michelle at Raising Little Women gave me this award! WOW! Thanks. Someone besides my mom reads my blog!
Part of accepting the award is:
*displaying the award
*linking back to the person who gave it to you
*paying it forward & nominating 7 blogs
*adding links to those seven blogs
*leaving comments on their blog telling them you gave them an award
*enjoying the award
So here are the people I am passing it on to:
Vintage Mommy--love her vintage finds every Thursday
All Together Beautiful--Thrifty mama
Proclamations of a Lady Dunbar--great sense of humor
Cookie Mondays--she liked my blog so much that she bookmarked it!!
Ousley Clan--has a deployed husband, you should go leave her a "chin up" comment and thank her for her and her husband's sacrifice!
Where it all begins...--This guy is awesome
Guatamelanie--This gal is awesome
I understand if you don't post and pass it on, just know that I heart your blog!
And Carrie at Oikology gave me the 7 random things tag, so here are my seven random things:
1. If I am not asleep by 11:30 at night, I get really itchy in bed, so itchy I can hardly stand it!
2. I am not a very good cook, I have to follow recipes exactly or we end up with things like "grey gravy of death." By the way you cannot substitute sour cream for butter or baking soda for cornstarch, and don't try both of those in the same recipe.
3. I am only a year away from getting my secondary education degree, I wanted to be a highschool history teacher. After doing a lot of observations I was really questioning my career choice, then I got pregnant with Mikey and it was a very convenient excuse not to finish school!
4. I quite enjoy my current career choice!
5. My basement is almost completely packed up for the big move. Except my laundry room, which houses my laundry mountain.
6. The laundry mountain is clean, just needs to be folded. Every Thursday night my husband and I sit down and fold laundry while we watch The Office and ER. Then on Friday morning the kids and I put it all away.
7. I just saw Haley dancing with her shadow. It was cute.
I am tagging:
Notes From Ness--she goes to my MOPS group and I have always wanted to get to know her better!
Keeping up with the Jones'--She used to go to my MOPS group and then moved far far away!
Weaver Wonders--She is the co-coordinator of my MOPS group!
What a life!--She is my good friend, check out her post on the 5 worst things to throw up!
It's Mrs. not Miss--She is a cute newlywed, and hasn't posted in long time!
Never in One Place Long--she hasn't had a post in a while!
Cheevers'--and neither has she!
And last, but certainly not least...I got BOO-ed! Thank you to Jenerbug, the Queen of Crafty Ambitions! I don't think I have to pass this one on since Halloween is tomorrow!