7/7/08

You've got mail!

IT'S HERE!! IT'S HERE!! IT'S HERE!!
I got my package from the favorite things swap, it was in the mailbox when we got home from Kennewick! Inside was a travel mag, focusing on Italy, because that is Melissa's favorite place to go. Wouldn't that be amazing to be able to go there, without kids?!

A new book, "The Pact" by Jodi Picoult. It sounds really good, in a dark kind of way. I will let you know as soon as I finish my current read "Pilgrim's Progress."

Ultimate chick-flick "Sense and Sensibility." I tried to get Michael to watch it with me last night, but no such luck! I think I will have to sit on the couch and eat bon-bons, while the kids are napping this week sometime to watch it!

Two tubes of lip-smackers lip gloss, which Haley has claimed as her own! I haven't had lip-smackers in a looooong time, I forgot how delicious they smell!

And some uber-comfy socks! Melissa is a marathon runner and says she won't run without them. The only marathons I run are chasing my kids, but I did run some errands yesterday in the socks (and shoes)!

Thank you Melissa! I so enjoyed the package and reading your blog this last month!

No comments: