6/30/08

Brown paper packages, tied up with string...



These are a few of my favorite things! I signed up for a swap over at According to Kelly at the beginning of this month. You choose three of your favorite things and send them to your swap partner, who also sends you three of her favorite things! I am so excited, and am sending my package to Melissa at Inolvidable today!

Here is what is in it:

1. See's Chocolates--"A Happy Habit!" It is chocolate, do I need to say anything else? I tried to put a wide variety of chocolates inside the box, I hope she loves them!

2. C.O. Bigelow lip gloss from Bath and Body works, it looks good, and is super-minty so when you lick your lips, it also sweetens your breath!

3. www.designhergals.com--Custom stationary! LOVE IT!!

There is a devotional I really love, where you look up a scripture and then put your name into it, and then pray it back to the Lord. I almost put that in there. I thought about putting in "Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey, because being debt free is definitely one of my favorite things. I just hope she enjoys what I chose!

No comments: