12/9/12

To blog or not to blog?

That is the question.  Why did I even come to my blog tonight?  I can't remember what brought me here.  There are a lot of pictures, and a lot of memories.  Were my kids really that small when we lived in Houston?  Because it seems like yesterday.

Blogging has been forsaken for other more important tasks.  But back then it was a very important task.  It was important for different reasons than I thought at the time.  Still, there is a better way to pour my thoughts out.  To blog or not to blog?  No, not yet.

2 comments:

Clipping Path said...

I m so glad to visit this blog.This blog is really so amazing

Clipping SOLUTIONS said...


Only wanna state that this is very beneficial, Thanks for taking the time to write this.
clipping path service

Photo Retouching Services
Background Removal Service