3/31/10

Not often enough


There are some things in life that you just can't get enough of. Chocolate for one, babies, time in the day, friends, date nights, the list goes on. I don't get enough time to visit with my sister.

She is older than me by several years which is why we didn't get along growing up. I was a pest, she was too cool for school. She was the pretty one, and the smart one, and the talented one, the good one. I was the jealous one.

And now we've grown up. She is the pretty one, and the smart one, and the talented one, the good one. I am the proud one, so proud she is my sister.

I don't get enough time to visit with her.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

This is very sweet. I have a little sister that I am still close with and so it makes me think of her. I like how you wrote it!