11/19/08

Fun stuff to do with kids


make Christmas presents
make Christmas wrapping paper
make Christmas gift tags
make picture frames from twigs glued on cardboard
crochet, knit, or sew something
make up an obstacle course or run relay races
rest together
feed birds or squirrels
paint t-shirts
read a book and make a bookmark for it
bathe a pet
watch clouds
organize one dresser drawer
clean under the bed
empty the dishwasher (my kids love this...why?!)
clean under the couch cushions and let them keep the change

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate emptying the dishwasher!! lol In fact, that is my DS's chore.

So, I think that one is a great one! :)

Great list.

Heather | Cookie Mondays said...

I shop at Whole Foods, Trader Joes, and Raley's (nor cal grocery store). A select few of the Oroweat varieties are HFCS free, you just have to read ALL the labels! And of course I always opt for whole grains only. Oroweat is a little pricy, but surprisingly Target's Archer Farms line (some is organic!) has some good breads for cheaper. Happy label reading!

Carrie said...

Could you do an all cleaning list?? Because as soon as the midget is old enough, she will become my house-slave. *heh heh heh*