8/14/08

Sticker book



The kids get stickers EVERYWHERE we go, grocery store, wal-mart, swim practice, birthdays, all the time. And they love it! We usually just bring them home and toss them in our decoration box and bring them out for making cards. Today I made this little book from construction paper and yarn, decorated the cover very simply and let Haley put some stickers in it. She played with the book for over an hour, peeling the stickers off the strips and placing them in the book. And this is great pre-k stuff too!

3 comments:

Brandy's Adventure said...

My kids love stickers too! I like the sticker book idea, then they wouldn't end up on my walls....hopefully.
We are stationed here at Travis AFB, CA. I have a love/hate relationship with the place. It just depends on the day. All of our family is back East, so that is where my heart is.
My husband is gone for six months. One down, five more to go. I have three fabulous kids and love being a stay at home mom. I also run the preschool dept at our Church.
I will keep checking your blog, looks like you guys have a great family!

Anonymous said...

Once again! Lovin' it!! :o}

I had three albums full when I was a kid. Do you remember those scratch-n-sniff stickers? Had oodles of those. Puffy stickers? Oh my.. I could go on and on!

Melissa said...

Hey, how did you get your blog bars at the bottom of your page, like the blogmama thing and counter?